Monday, April 30, 2007

Stephanie Miller on MSNBC... the end is near.

That's it the Secular Progressives are winning. I am so tense with the way the country is being sucked into the cesspool of reality and facts that I may need to call for a massage. Now where could I find a 'massage' service? Maybe I can ask Randall Tobias http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/28/tobias-prostitution/, he is one of the more moral public servants we have seen in the last six years. I just hope he does not get in trouble with Lou Dobbs or O'liely for outsourcing his neck, ahem cough cough, rubs to Central America.

Anyhoo, not to get off topic, I am outraged at MSNBC for moving my wake up time two hours early so I can track the atrocities perpetrated by Mrs. Miller. Do not go to www.stephaniemiller.com, and do not let her seduce you with her less than proper ways. Thank goodness its only for the next two days, unless a bunch of America hater call MSNBC at (201) 583-5000, or email them at feedback@msnbc.com.

No comments: