Monday, June 18, 2007

This I Want To Go To...

Concerts Under the Stars
The San Antonio Botanical Garden presents its popular annual series "Concerts Under the Stars" every third Thursday of the month this summer. The cost is $5 per person, with members receiving complimentary entry as a benefit of membership.
Gates open at 6:00 pm and music starts at 7:00 pm. Concert-goers may bring lawn chairs and blankets but no outside food and drink. Beverages for purchase will include wine, beer, soft drinks and water.

2 comments:

portinexile said...

Hqave you read any of Orson Scott Card? I read his 'Alvin Maker' series a few years ago and it was great. Also, i have a pre-release book of his I just picked up for free a few weeks ago from Viva Books, and I won't have time to read it for a while, so you can borrow it if you want...

Dune Messiah said...

I'll take it. I'm starting the other one you gave me. I highly recommend Spin its good crazy science. Click on my books list and it takes you to the SA library and you can put it on hold with your lib card... free, gotta love the Public Library.