Monday, June 04, 2007

Cheney This!!! fyi: in this blog 'Cheney' stands in for the F word

Ok, I think that when you lie to our kids then you have gone too far. You can lie to us adults all you want, hell like the saying goes: Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Kids may not understand that a man who hunts men might be lying to them because not only does he shoot his friend he lies like cheneying televangelist.
I thought school was supposed to be a place where a parent could send their kids and feel confident about their safety. Then you get home and find out your kids are getting mindcheneyed.
Oh yeah, SHAME ON US... and shame on cheneying Cheney.

2 comments:

Dune Messiah said...

Thank you.

menonita said...

hi:) really it is a godd blog i love here. writings and pics are very good. if u want to see a good one it is
http://www.terrakki.net