Thursday, June 07, 2007

...Wow, and I thought I wanted them to stop lying

I'm always going on and on about how these televangelists: robertson, hagee, falwell, swaggart, the one that went to jail whose wife wears all that makeup, the ones that are obsessed with sex, the ones that see (and write into their bylaws) women as servants...

you know the ones... the ones who only value cellular matter, hate public schools, the ones who love war, the ones who actually believe they need to hasten the end of times fables they have taken way too seriously...

ok sorry that gets me started every time.

So I thought it would be better if they were straight with us and stop all the condescending lying they do to their sheeple. I actually feel bad for them;

...but then they go and say this:

Weyrich: “Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome — good government. They want everybody to vote. I don’t want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people, they never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down.


See these are the same people who want consolidate church and state (lets call it STURCH, like someone once said), but don't want too much voting.

Gee the Taliban would be proud. Cheney Proud, the Taliban stands in awe at these MotherCheniers.

Domo Arigato Mr. Amato.

No comments: